Wednesday, January 27, 2010

3 comments:

  1. Sara I really like all your images although some I really do not know what it is support to be, I do have 2 favorites however, the animal imprint I thing is a great idea, but just a suggestion, instead of the animal imprint why not a humans? My 2nd favorite is the geometric elephant, that completely screams out South Africa to me, I love that. Overall great sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The images you chose work very well with your theme. I really like what you did with the olympic rings in the first sketch. The swish of the line and how it accents the ball really gives movement to the logo so it isn't so static. I'm not really sure though what's coming out of the ball... it seems a bit odd. The design that really held my attention was the last one (bottom right). Again, there's movement that works nicely and I like how its framing the somewhat abstract human figure. Maybe you could even abstract it a bit more like you did with the figure in the sketch to the left of it. I also really like your idea of using an elephant. The shape of their ears always remind me of Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your image in the bottom left corner. Or the one on the very top right corner that is an animal print and the country inside of the print. Very neat imagery. Its hard to tell what your others are, I think elephants. Try them out and see how they come out with digital. Nice job

    ReplyDelete