I really think the elephant idea is really great, my favorite is the 2nd over to the 2nd down (hope that makes sense). I like the shapes you have behind the elephant maybe you can do something with that...or...incoporate the olypic colors in the elephant's abstract shapes. Each ear can be a different color and along with the forehead and the shape below it and just make the nose/mouth and teeth on the side the black color. Hope I am making sence. Great job!
I really like your logo in the middle row, second over. The one with the elephant and the strokes of color behind it. The hierarchy of your elements works really well. Maybe you could play with making the elephant one solid grey. It would make the elephant pieces more cohesive when viewed with all the competing colors behind it. I also like your logo in the top row, second over. Were you going to add color to the elephant? It would be cool to see the olympic ring colors incorporated into that design.
I really think the elephant idea is really great, my favorite is the 2nd over to the 2nd down (hope that makes sense). I like the shapes you have behind the elephant maybe you can do something with that...or...incoporate the olypic colors in the elephant's abstract shapes. Each ear can be a different color and along with the forehead and the shape below it and just make the nose/mouth and teeth on the side the black color. Hope I am making sence. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI really like your logo in the middle row, second over. The one with the elephant and the strokes of color behind it. The hierarchy of your elements works really well. Maybe you could play with making the elephant one solid grey. It would make the elephant pieces more cohesive when viewed with all the competing colors behind it. I also like your logo in the top row, second over. Were you going to add color to the elephant? It would be cool to see the olympic ring colors incorporated into that design.
ReplyDelete