Agreed the spoon is a great idea, very useful. I liked your idea of using a string to connect the tag to the bottle to do something different from just pasting the logo around the bottle, but you should still stick the tag and string to the bottle some how so it will stay better during shipment, or stocking.
hey sarah, you have some good detailed sketches. I like the direction your going with your design elements and the spoon is a great concept. The last thing moms want to worry about are extra dishes to do. :)
the spoon idea is so cool. really really really good idea
ReplyDeleteAgreed the spoon is a great idea, very useful. I liked your idea of using a string to connect the tag to the bottle to do something different from just pasting the logo around the bottle, but you should still stick the tag and string to the bottle some how so it will stay better during shipment, or stocking.
ReplyDeleteGreat concept, it's effective & efficient, could be a great piece if you execute it correctly.
ReplyDeleteThe spoon concept will really sell with moms. I think efficiency is the key element your entire design hinges on. But looking great so far!
ReplyDeletehey sarah, you have some good detailed sketches. I like the direction your going with your design elements and the spoon is a great concept. The last thing moms want to worry about are extra dishes to do. :)
ReplyDeleteYour concept is really innovative. The heart logo is pretty cute, too.
ReplyDelete