Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bad Packaging


This makes no sense to me. How can a creamy pastry puff be placed inside of a
package like this and hold its' shape? I dont like the use of type nor the picture
itself. The barcode seems to be in a werid spot too.

Ok, so I dont know what to really say about this except "Are you series?"
The idea of this is dumb, and displays a strange use of an image with a
floral-like fade of color. The text looks stretched, and seems slapped
on to the package. HA.


I have personally had issues with this packaging MANY times.
Tap it on the counter... Just tap it on the counter... 5 bangs later
it opens. The product is not easily used and a mess to clean up.


This was stange. I dont like the graphic itself and I dont understand
what exactly it is... Knowing what the product is seems to be one of the most
important parts of packaging all together. How else would you sell something?


Never seen this before. Made me laugh. I think that this isnt a practical
packaging design. The idea makes no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment