Its really hard to make out your sketches, but from what I can see.. I think I like the 8th one the best. The others seem like current Microsoft packaging. But the last one could have potential with different textures or gradients, or even a light design in the background.
Hard to tell. But I am liking the idea of the large letter on the front cover, maybe you can find a way to work with that to make it new and innovative yet designed well.
Its really hard to make out your sketches, but from what I can see.. I think I like the 8th one the best. The others seem like current Microsoft packaging. But the last one could have potential with different textures or gradients, or even a light design in the background.
ReplyDeleteits really hard to see the sketches but i think i like ur second idea the most
ReplyDeleteHard to tell. But I am liking the idea of the large letter on the front cover, maybe you can find a way to work with that to make it new and innovative yet designed well.
ReplyDelete