I like the line work you have going on in a few of your sketches... #4 for instance. It reminds me of the treatment you applied to the elephant in your logo. some of the patterns you drew also seem to work well and go with the African theme. Maybe you could use an olympic figure (like a runner or something) and apply a pattern or draw it in the style of your elephant.
I like the 2nd one on the 1st row, I like the 3D look and I think it would work great for the full color billboard and bus rap. My other favorite is the 2nd one on the 2nd row, I like the different sizes in the rectangular and square shapes that are surrounding the olympic logo followed with your logo, although maybe consider blowing up your logo to place behind the rings and just lower the opacity by 50%, see how that looks.
I think number 1 and 2 on the first row work and the first one on the 2nd row. Those would look really good at full scale if you had just enough detail in the elephant. The cropping would make for a nice arrangement as well, although i think the triangular scalops work well for he first one. I do like how you have incorporated the flag into the one in the 2nd row as well
I like the line work you have going on in a few of your sketches... #4 for instance. It reminds me of the treatment you applied to the elephant in your logo. some of the patterns you drew also seem to work well and go with the African theme. Maybe you could use an olympic figure (like a runner or something) and apply a pattern or draw it in the style of your elephant.
ReplyDeleteI like the 2nd one on the 1st row, I like the 3D look and I think it would work great for the full color billboard and bus rap. My other favorite is the 2nd one on the 2nd row, I like the different sizes in the rectangular and square shapes that are surrounding the olympic logo followed with your logo, although maybe consider blowing up your logo to place behind the rings and just lower the opacity by 50%, see how that looks.
ReplyDeletei like the idea of using the elephant in a 3D or even cropping him out can make for an interesting concept.
ReplyDeleteI think number 1 and 2 on the first row work and the first one on the 2nd row. Those would look really good at full scale if you had just enough detail in the elephant. The cropping would make for a nice arrangement as well, although i think the triangular scalops work well for he first one. I do like how you have incorporated the flag into the one in the 2nd row as well
ReplyDelete